CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 2:30 p.m. CST and CHECK-OUT IS 10 a.m. CST. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time unless other arrangements have been made with management.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING Building. Any evidence of smoking in this unit or on the balcony will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
3. MAXIMUM OVERNIGHT OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of overnight guests per condominium is limited to eight (8) in Penthouse #1, #2, #3, #8; Seven (7) in Penthouse #4; Four (4) in Penthouse #5 #7; Six (6) in Penthouse #6. An additional charge of $250.00 per person per night for guests in addition to the maximum occupancy will be assessed, and forfeiture of security deposit. This reservation is for quiet accommodations. No more than 4 additional people over the maximum overnight occupancy are allowed to visit Penthouse #1, #2, #3, #4, #8 at any one time. No more than 2 people over the maximum overnight occupancy are allowed to visit Penthouse #5, #6, #7.
4. Quiet hours are in effect at all times. This unit is located in a High-Rise very private residential building. Therefore loud and amplified music is not allowed. Noise complaints are subject to local law enforcement intervention. Any complaints will be seen as a violation of this condition.
5. Pets are NOT permitted in the rental unit under any conditions. Any evidence of pets will result in loss of security deposit
6. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
7. SECURITY/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A security/reservation deposit in additon to the rent is required. This must be received at the time of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent: However, it is fully refundable within (15) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. The property will be turned over to you in a clean condition and must be left in the same clean condition. Additional cleaning if necessary will be charged back at the rate of $40.00 per hour. Any additional cleaning fees will be itemized and deducted from security deposit.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All trash, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage chute, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys are left with the doorman.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure
f. No linens are lost or damaged
g. No early check-in or late check-out
h. Parking passes are left with the doorman.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), local law enforcement, or the security company employed by Grand Plaza.
8. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to the deposit is required at the time of your reservation. The advance payment will not be applied toward the rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's check, bank money orders or cashiers checks. Master Card and Visa will also be accepted. The balance of the rent is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the rental is booked less then 30 days in advance of your stay, the total charges are due upon receipt of this agreement. Reservations will not be confirmed until the deposit is received
9. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within sixty (60) days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
10. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
11. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A One (1) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods, and special events. If a rental is taken for less than one (1) day, the guest will be charged the one-day rate.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel set-up. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, it is available at an additional rate. Beach towels are provided. We do not permit bath towels to be taken from the unit.
14. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
17. PARKING- The unit has one unreserved parking space available for rent. Garage opener is obtained at the time of check-in and must be returned at the time of check-out. Failure to return parking pass will result in forfeiture of any deposits.
This information, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed. Changes in inventory and or décor occur from time to time and such changes will not void or alter the terms of the rental.
If you are unclear about the layout or contents of this property and need further clarification regarding the rental of this property please contact James Friedkin or Jeri-Lou Zike prior to signing this document and we will make our best effort to provide you with additional information. If you sign this agreement, you will have accepted this home based on the property description above.
Guests warrant that they are solely responsible for assessing the condition of the home and all the equipment, and ensuring it safe and that it is safe and operated in a safe manner. Guests understand that the use of the equipment, even with proper inspection and training is inherently dangerous and may result in serious injury or death. Guests acknowledge that James Friedkin or Jeri-Lou Zike do not authorize the use of any equipment except with the complete understanding that the risks associated with use is assumed by the guests.
AS A REMEDY FOR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE STATED CONDITIONS OF RENTAL IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE James R. Friedkin, Jeri-Lou Zike or Grand Plaza HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AND EVICT THE TENANT WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF COLLECTED MONEY, INCLUDING THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
Under no circumstances shall James R. Friedkin, Jeri-Lou Zike or Grand Plaza be responsible for any loss, expense, damages, claims or injury, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, whatsoever, caused or incurred whether arising in contract, or otherwise in law or equity as a result of rendering of the services or accommodations as described in this agreement or as a result of any delay(s), substitution(s), rescheduling(s) or change(s) in the services or accommodations arranged by James Friedkin or Jeri-Lou Zike. Additionally, James R. Friedkin, Jeri-Lou Zike or Grand Plaza shall not be responsible for any loss, expense, damages, claims or injury direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise caused by reason of military actions, acts of God, or by any agents, employees, subcontractors, servants or services as provided or substituted. James Friedkin or Jeri-Lou Zike at all times will act in good faith and use its best efforts to substitute with accommodations or services of a type comparable to those contracted. James Friedkin or Jeri-Lou Zike in their sole and unfettered discretion, reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to any person(s) and/or to rescind any contract for accommodations or guest services. James R. Friedkin, Jeri-Lou Zike or Grand Plaza will not be liable under any circumstances, including substitutions, to refund any unused portion of booked accommodations or services. James R. Friedkin, Jeri-Lou Zike or Grand Plaza is not responsible for valuables left in rental properties or cars on property.
I, the undersigned, warrant that I have read, understand and agree to the Booking Details, Payment Terms, Property Description, Terms and Conditions of Rental and remedies for violation of a term, in its entirety. I agree to abide by the restrictions on use of said property. I understand and represent that I am executing this agreement on behalf of all individuals in my party. If additional guests are be added to this agreement, I understand that I must provide their names and get approval in writing from James Friedkin or Jeri-Lou Zike, and that I am responsible for their conduct and safety.